Solaray Salmon Oil Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Salmon Oil
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
Solaray Salmon Oil Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- It is unknown if this fish oil contains the beneficial antioxidant called astaxanthin.
- It is unknown if these fish are caught in the wild or raised on a farm. If a company doesn’t list this very important factor, it usually means the fish isn’t wild caught. Wild salmon have much higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- It is unknown if this product is made from Alaskan Sockeye salmon. This variety of salmon lives far away from mankind.
- It is not known if this supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
Solaray Salmon Oil Review Details
There are a lot of unknowns with this product, so in conclusion, there are a lot better products on the market today.
Solaray Salmon Oil Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:17Is Solaray Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews,SolaraySolaray Salmon Oil ReviewIs Solaray Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
and tagged 3
, Salmon Oil
. Bookmark the permalink