Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
||Price / Jar
||Total / Jar
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Contains the powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wild Caught. Wild salmon have higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- This supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
- This fish oil isn’t made from Alaskan Sockeye salmon. This variety of salmon lives in the far reaches of Alaska where the waters are clear and pure.
Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review Details
Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a good product. It contains wild Alaskan salmon that contains astaxanthin.
Although they say it’s tested for purity, it’s unsure if an independent agency is testing it’s salmon oil.
Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:18Is Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews,Pure AlaskaPure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil ReviewIs Pure Alaska Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
, Pure Alaska
and tagged 3
, Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
, Pure Alaska
. Bookmark the permalink