Nordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
||Price / Jar
||Total / Jar
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
Nordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Contains the powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wild Caught. Wild salmon have higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- Alaskan Sockeye Salmon live in the northernmost region of Alaska, far away from the pollutants of man-kind.
- This supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
Nordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review Details
Nordic Naturals has made a very good Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. It’s wild caught, free of artificial additives, and is from Alaska.
The only real downside is that they don’t list which testing protocols they use to when testing that the salmon oil is safe and free of high levels of heavy metals.
Nordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:15Is Nordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
Nordic Naturals,Omega 3 Salmon Oil ReviewsNordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil ReviewIs Nordic Naturals Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in Nordic Naturals
, Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
and tagged 3
, Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
, Nordic Naturals
. Bookmark the permalink