New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Contains the powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wild Caught. Wild salmon have higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- This supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
- It is unknown if this product is made from Alaskan Sockeye salmon. This variety of salmon lives far away from mankind.
New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil Review Details
New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil has plenty of things going for it. The only fish it contains is salmon (unlike some products that dilute their supplements with lower-quality fish oils). Plus, Wholemega comes from wild Alaskan salmon that contains astaxanthin.
An unknown does exist as it is unsure what kind of salmon is used.
New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:18Is New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
New Chapter,Omega 3 Salmon Oil ReviewsNew Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil ReviewIs New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in New Chapter
, Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
and tagged 3
, New Chapter
, Wholemega Extra Virgin Fish Oil
. Bookmark the permalink