Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Wild Caught. Wild salmon have higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- This supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
- It is unknown if this fish oil contains the beneficial antioxidant called astaxanthin.
- It is unknown if this product is made from Alaskan Sockeye salmon. This variety of salmon lives far away from mankind.
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Review Details
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is a pretty good salmon softgel. It is made from wild Alaskan Salmon and is free of artificial ingredients.
There is one unknown: it’s not mentioned whether their product contains the healthy antioxidant called astaxanthin.
Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:20Is Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
Natural Factors,Omega 3 Salmon Oil ReviewsNatural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil ReviewIs Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in Natural Factors
, Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
and tagged 3
, Natural Factors
, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
. Bookmark the permalink