Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Omega 3 Salmon Oil
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Wild Caught. Wild salmon have higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- It is unknown if this fish oil contains the beneficial antioxidant called astaxanthin.
- It is unknown if this product is made from Alaskan Sockeye salmon. This variety of salmon lives far away from mankind.
- It is not known if this supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil Review Details
Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil is good in a few categories: it is only made from salmon oil and isn’t diluted with other fish oils. Plus, it is made from wild Alaskan Salmon. However, it is not mentioned whether it contains the healthy antioxidant astaxanthin or whether it is tested pure by an independent agency.
You can find other salmon oils that are tested pure.
Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:21Is Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
Bluebonnet,Omega 3 Salmon Oil ReviewsBluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil ReviewIs Bluebonnet Omega 3 Salmon Oil a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in Bluebonnet
, Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
and tagged 3
, Omega 3 Salmon Oil
. Bookmark the permalink