BEST Process Alka Omega 3 Review
||Nothing Artificial Added
||Tested Free of Heavy Metals
Stores that Sell Alka Omega 3
This website may receive a commission when you purchase products anywhere on this site through the affiliate links used on this sites. Furthermore, the website may be also operate some of the websites linked to.
BEST Process Alka Omega 3 Review Overview
||The Not So Good
- This fish oil contains only salmon oil. Some lesser supplements mix salmon with other, cheaper fish oils. Since salmon contain the highest levels of Omega 3, you want a salmon-only supplement.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Contains the powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wild Caught. Wild salmon have higher levels of Omega 3 and Vitamin D than their farm raised counterparts.
- Alaskan Sockeye Salmon live in the northernmost region of Alaska, far away from the pollutants of man-kind.
- This supplement has been tested free of hazardous levels of heavy metals by an independent agency or by using industry-specific standards.
BEST Process Alka Omega 3 Review Details
The salmon in this premium supplement come from the crystal clear waters of Northern Alaska. These wild fish give the softgels a brilliant orange hue. Loaded with the world’s most powerful antioxident (astaxathin), these Alka Omega 3 pills are very good for you. One serving contains 108% of Vitamin D’s RDA and 29% of Vitamin A’s RDA.
These salmon oil softgels are also affordable and cost less then 30 cents per 1,000 mg of all-natural salmon oil. Use the price list above to find where to buy them.
BEST Process Alka Omega 3 Reviewsalmon-oil-reviews2011-11-01 07:39:13Is BEST Process Alka Omega 3 a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
BEST Process,Omega 3 Salmon Oil ReviewsBEST Process Alka Omega 3 ReviewIs BEST Process Alka Omega 3 a good supplement? Read this in-depth review now.
This entry was posted in BEST Process
, Omega 3 Salmon Oil Reviews
and tagged 3
, Alka Omega 3
, BEST Process
. Bookmark the permalink